As we all know, the speed of technological progress is faster than at any other time in history. The ordinary things of today were unimaginable five years ago.
You may not know that the development of health and beauty is happening at the same speed.
So you can expect the laser hair removal before and after to be smooth and effortless. Whether you want to reduce the appearance of spider veins and dark spots. Or get rid of excess hair; our laser treatment can bring quick and lasting results.
Spoiled Laser Med Spa offers a variety of laser treatments, including:
- Laser hair removal
- Vein removal with a laser
- IPL photo face
- Skin tightening with laser
Before laser hair removal
- The appointment for laser hair removal begins with the consultation. So always consult your doctor directly before proceeding with the treatment.
- During the consultation, discuss the type of medicine you are currently taking. Since some prescriptions can cause photosensitivity and burns.
- Stop using any skincare products that contain powerful ingredients like retinoid, hydroxyl acids, salicylic acid, and benzoyl peroxide.
- Do not pull, wax or bleach your hair for 6 weeks before booking, as pulling the hair from the root will reduce the effectiveness of the laser treatment.
- Before making a reservation, take a shower and then clean the area to be treated to make sure your skin is clean and oily. Avoid using skin care products (including moisturizers) after cleansing.
- Before treatment, follow your doctor’s instructions and stop using blood thinners such as aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, and antibiotics.
After laser hair removal
After your laser hair removal treatment, be sure to follow these tips.
- Follow your provider’s instructions to participate in the timely planned follow-up or maintenance treatment
- Avoid sunlight (and sunscreen) and wear non-sun exposing garments and sunglasses, as exposure to UV rays can irritate the skin being treated and complicate the hair removal process.
- Avoid all types of skin treatments within the first 24 hours of booking. Since hot showers or bathtubs, saunas, steam rooms, and physical activity can cause discoloration or infections.
- You can go back to the gym after 24 hours but avoid direct sunlight for up to two weeks. Ultraviolet rays, including those produced by tanning beds, can cause permanent scarring or pigmentation.
- If you need to shave between treatments, keep shaving instead of plucking and waxing
- Use a loofah or towel to exfoliate treated skin 2-3 times a week gently. This minimizes the risk of ingrown hairs.
- Shower with lukewarm water for the first week after the treatment
- Avoid perfume and deodorant within 48 hours of treatment
Laser hair removal is a great way to get rid of those unwanted hairs on your body. Remember it will take 2 to 6 times to get an excellent final result.
Also, in areas with rapid hair growth (such as the upper lip), it is usually necessary to repeat the appointment every 4 to 8 weeks.