Fat Freeze is a form of cryolipolysis that attacks your fat cells and essentially helps you kick start your metabolism.
A 30-minute session is equivalent to a 3-hour session in the gym!
Many different areas can be treated, such as your abdomen, buttocks, arms, thighs, and double chin.
The Process of Fat Freezing
Our treatment stimulates the muscles, and they are contracted 150x more than normal exercise in the gym. With treatments you obtain results like reduction of widespread or local fat, toning up, and muscle recovery.
Electrical stimulation works as a tool that activates muscle contraction. During muscle contraction, muscle draws energy from the surrounding tissue to move.
Adipose fat cells are sensitive to cold. They undergo a process of slow and spontaneous emptying called apoptosis. Apoptosis is basically the death of the fat cell.The elimination of the lipids from the human body is carried out by liver, gastrointestinal tract, and lymphatic system, in approximately 15 days- 20 days.
Fat Freezing is Not For Everyone
You should avoid our treatment if you experience any of the following and alert our technician if you experience any of the following:
- are pregnant
- hold an IUD (intrauterine devices) as a consequence of the applications of electro-stimulation in the pelvic zone, buttocks, and inner thighs may all cause displacement of the IUD from the anatomical sight, and if you have a pacemaker,
- use metal articular prosthesis or have any metal fragments in you
Our treatment could scatter or shift the metal because of the effect of a solenoid, and/or joule effect (heating)
- hold a pace-maker(there is a risk of dysfunction caused by impulses of electrical current)
- are affected by important inflammatory and acute diseases (cancer, leukemia, skin disease)
- have had an organ transplant
- are affected by Cryoglobulinemia, Raynaud’s disease, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, or varicose veins
Depending on area size and number of treatments required, results may vary. To maintain results, we recommend a lifestyle and diet adaptation. Healthy living is the main goal for a healthier you!
Maintaining your fat freeze treatments will help you maximize your results and target those stubborn areas.